Thursday, August 02, 2007

tick, tick, tock

i feel like a time bomb furiously ticking away, waiting for its moment to explode.. Too many things going on, again. she's putting way too much pressure on me. i dont think i can handle the load, too much lah.

and maybe the reason i was peeved was because i feel invisible. im still peeved by the way. yeah i know its kind of petty but i usually take things like these with a pinch of salt. Well, not really lah, ever since the Nad case, where she always 'cant make it' to our gatherings, i have been kind of pissed off when some people always cant meet up. I mean its not like i want to see your face every damn freaking day right? its just one day in 3 or 4 months where i would like everyone to gather and just catch up, like old times.

The same scenario happened with my sec school friends. People just lose touch and dont bother. I tried organising a hari raya outing 2 years back but they cant decide on that one day and a person even complained about the previous outings (which i didnt organise, mind you), and kept saying negative things until i myself gave up (thanks a lot myka). Seriously, i felt like slapping her face. Till know, i have not bothered to sms these people. Well, if you cant be bothered, why should i? i have a life (i guess) and i have other friends as well (dwindling though).

Anyway, in case i forgot (unlikely though) what pissed me off that day, its the free screening of Psycho last saturday. I asked everyone if they can go, the usual people cant make it, only norain said ok, aimi said she'll get back to me, marinah said she'll sms me if she can go. So in the end, as i was anxiously preparing to knock off from work at 6pm, aimi and marinah didnt reply (lupelah...pundek betul) and norain...guess what happened to my dear buddy????

SHE FELL ASLEEP AND FORGOT BECAUSE I DIDNT CONFIRM WITH HER!!!! Can you believe it?? I smsed her at around 3pm asking if its still on but no reply, then i texted her at 6 to reply if she's going, no reply as well. Then by 7pm (screening starts at 8pm), i was soo disappointed that when boss called me up around 8 plus, i felt like bursting into tears when she asked why i was still in the office. I could have gone alone cos im used to going to places alone ever since i've sold my soul to this company, but i wanted to be around my friends. Its not a matter of needing a friend to 'teman kan you to places', its more of 'bonding with your friends'. That is the reason i was disappointed.

Haiz, anyway, she must have been damn tired, from work. Well, arent we all...

No comments: