Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fuck lah, im soo bloody pissed off right now. I have been stuck doing the fucking 2d working dwgs (full set lagi) since monday. The fucking piece of asshole of a project manager went for his NS and now i have to finish it off. We were suppose to share the bloody workload but then the butthead did the RCP semberono aje and its not even correct. My god, i felt like strangling him right now. SOOO PISSED OFFF. He even said that im saboing him by asking him to do up the RCP at the last minute. Hello you idiot, i have been asking for it from you since last week and you kept saying that you've sent over. But its not sent over at all. And everytime i plan for an internal office meeting with big boss, you always cant make it. You're not the only one who's busy in this world!!! AND HOW MANY BLOODY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NOT TO HAVE THE LIGHTING IN STRAIGHT MODULAR????!!! You're a fucking architect, you took a bloody degree in architecture, you should bloody well know better than me what to detail, draw up, what's the standard, and blah, blah, blah. Fucking bastard seh.

I should be getting your pay you idiot, for this ongoing project at clarke quay, the dwgs are also done by me. The fucking sections that you did werent even detailed. You always wait for me to tell you the material, details and stuff when it is YOU who should be in the office, with me, going through the dwgs and materials and proposing to me the details, not the other way round. ARGH!!!!!

I have a lot of backlog for other projects, im going to die, clarke quay project is going to turn out like a piece of crap. And then everyone will blame it on me for not sending things on time. HOW CAN I HANDLE THE DWGS, MATERIALS, CHAIR PROPOSALS AND ALL THAT SHIT ALONE? AND ITS NOT ONLY ONE PROJECT, ITS 3 PROJECT RIGHT NOW, INCLUDING FUCKING GRAPHICS!!!!


SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE. Or rather kidnap me lah...


Diediediediedie..................dshf8q745t03475uc34&^*&%HUSD*&%SD^$%&^%

No comments: