Friday, January 12, 2007

Its been a hectic week. I feel as if i've worked non stop ever since i started work last year. I want to blog more on this but then, it will just turn out like im a spoiled brat, or that i complain too much. So much for pouring my heart out through blogging.

And i've been having these flashbacks of my dreams, everytime im on my way to work. Its like a slideshow, but kind of like a movie trailer. It appears in a few seconds and then it disappears, i cant remember it anymore. Aneh kan? I think the human mind is intangible, our thoughts are like air.

and to add to this weirdness, i have these dark thoughts too. Its kind of freaky, since it involves accidents and ..... i think i'll spare myself the details here, too disturbing.

i wonder when im going to quit and start something totally new, something totally unrelated to design. Yeah, i did say something about design being my calling but somehow, after being exposed to all kinds of 'challenges', be it facing two faced bastards, idiotic assholes, demanding jerks and pushy bitches, i've become tired, of all this. I dont need all this, i dont need to be rushing for deadlines, or trying to psycho people or being nice to them when i dont want to be nice in the first place. Everything i say counts, even my facial expression counts, damn, its always been about my facial expression, ever since secondary school.

Im tired of people judging me, its so idiotic lah i tell you. And im tired of talking to these old people. Its them against me, our world is totally way off, me from planet young adult and them planet old farts.

haiz, i wish i could see you again. Just to see that smile, makes me feel a bit happier and my burden feels a bit lessened.. A bit lah.

No comments: