Thursday, October 26, 2006

post hari raya

Well, well, well. I guess the curry puffs that chelle sent were so loaded with happy pills that i wasnt even bothered or flustered when people say that they prefer my longer hair to my new cropped short hair. Hmm.. must be the festive mood that's making me all happy and whatever. Seriously man, this could be the worst haircut ever and im not even embarrassed. More like i cant be bothered.

Back to work, so very bosan. I am beginning to get bored of all these deadlines and all the calling this person, calling that person. Check whether they have stock, follow up on this closely. Blah blah, ding, ding, dong, dong. Humph, when will i be free to just sit and write? Not that i have the talent in writing as i've repeated oh so many times, just that i always feel inspired but then, cluck, cluck, cluck. Oh my, something's wrong with my fingers, they have a mind of their own.

But really, everyone seem to have that special someone and they kept asking me to find one. Am i that pathetic to never have one at this age? I guess i am but im just not that sociable a person. Not like norain or aimi and especially dayah whom i havent seen for so, many, many months. Then how the hell am i suppose to find you? Every girl dreams about having a prince charming but i would just be happy with a nice funny and sometimes crazy person. Gee, this is all so girly girl. Let's change the subject.

My throat and stomach hurts due to all the lontong and fizzy drinks. I think i might be coming down with a sore throat and maybe fever, who knows. Oh yeah, it was nice to visit the old dude and lehning on monday. Thanks CT for accompanying me. We talked with the old dude, and lehning (which was only for a measly 5 mins or less, dammit). They are separated from school of BE and yeah, everything's changed. They have their own building which was big and looked so raw. The old dude has his own room and a bad window view of SP. It would've been fun to have the whole AFM gang visiting him but then, i was too lazy to contact the rest and norain had to go johor. Boooo..

So yeah, my schedule's very crappy and not to mention out of this world so i think i'd better work on the almost going to be backlog stuff. Adios amigos people. And yeah, i love irwansyah soo much, though i dont understand why he's going out with acha septriasa.

No comments: