Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Smiths,aftermath

‘Where are we right now? Are we really sure that we are right where we want to be? Are we not stuck in some unknown dimension where this is not reality but just a mirror, a reverse of reality? The real question is, are we in Wonderland?’ –the corrupted journalist

It was like dejavu just now when I listened to The Smiths, ‘Strangeways, here we come’. It was the same feeling as when I first listened to The Cure. A mixture of glee and disbelief. Bro was laughing at me and saying that the music sucks. He even bought the cd. Actually, the music is not that bad lah, yeah, yeah, laugh at me if you want to. Maybe its just me but the lyrics are filled with sarcasm, a bit of anger and self reflection?

Submission has been pushed forward to Tuesday morning. I dont know whether to be relieved or excited. I dont even feel the stress. Maybe ive mentally immuned myself from stress. Hehe, yar right. Im tired but in actual fact, im lazy so I guess this means im already dead lah. Im like a dead girl walking. Haiz. Ciao

No comments: