Friday, July 22, 2005

Lost

Thursday, 10 mins to Lost

I guess im freaking bored waiting for Lost to start until I resorted to editing the stupid library report while listening to The Smiths. But wait, I can always find nirvana listening to The Used or MCR. This compels me to put in a quote by someone from this new book from the library..

..the design process is the art of joining intangible and tangible matters, the delineation
of the relation between ideal and real worlds..

And so? Well, the quote sounds beautiful but not as beautiful as the other part where it says about striving to transcend reality. Wow! Can we really do that? Transcend reality. I guess we can only do that in our dreams. But by designing these so called beautiful, conceptual spaces which for us makes people really feel and think, thats striving to transcend reality right?

Lost has started! I guess most probably I will blog again in 1 weeks time. It’s the semester break next week and I think I might be working. Haiz. Ciao.

No comments: