Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The smiths?

TIME AND DATE: Unknown
WHEREABOUTS: Definitely the subconscious
WHO: Corrupt journalist

“On the bus home, came and hit me, almost lost it. Munch must have felt it that way. A scream nearly erupted. Still had that bit of refrain, control or rather sanity left in me. It was in my throat and I almost let out a bloodcurdling scream to be exact. Now, why was that? Its not my fault im losing my mind. Alice said what? I said I dont know. Never mind, lets doze off, configure, regulate, short dream on fire safety.

Tell me why I cant be bothered?

Darkness surrounding, suddenly confronted by the banality of life.”

I wish you could see the state of my journal entry. On second thought I cant really call it a journal because there are quotes and stuff from the books that I read and also my design processes. So I will just call it my think tank.
Anyway, I even sketched out the drawing of the guy or Munch screaming. It looked funny instead of scary. Hehe. Well, what can you expect when I was practically drifting off to LaLa Land. There is one word which I still cant figure out. Fancy not being able to read your own handwriting yar? Silly me.
Im still hating my design and pretty much still pissed off over what papa said about me being helpless. WHATEVER!!! Im fasting and im trying very hard not to be typing profanities right now. Take a deep breath, di. Im slacking all the way, don’t ask me why. I seem to have misplaced my stash of pot and im sorry that I have these mood swings but really, my pot is missing. Hehehe.
Had a so called lunch with Dayah this afternoon. It was so much fun talking to her. Well, she did most of the talking but it still was fun. We talked about friends we met or havent met for a long time, what we are going to do after we graduate, our family and of course our dreams. She has a very interesting dream, wished she could open a clothes shop in Far East, because she wants to sell clothes to people who loves clothes like her. Hahaha, so typical of her. Oh, she wants to travel as well. So I told her my dream. My dream is to be able to travel and design. I would love to leave my designs everywhere I travel. For example, if I was to travel to Spain, I want to design a house or set up an installation or something. I just want to leave a piece of myself as I travel. But really, dreams are so, dreamy. It will never happen so I guess people dream just for fun right?
Im talking as though Ive lost hope or something. But if you think real hard, its not worth the time to be dreaming of something. If you dont get to achieve it, it will just be heartbreaking and emotionally draining. I just dont want to go through that, call me a chicken or cowardly but isnt it better if we dont have emotions? But without emotions, then there wont be all those great architecture by all those great architects for example the Pantheon. I wonder who built it?
Anyway, its almost time to break my fast. And ive got to finish up my model and drawings. Im soo hating every minute of my waking life. Ciao.

No comments: