Thursday, July 21, 2005

Crit

Time: 10.40 am
Day: Crit Day

Guess what my background music is? The Smiths! Unbelievable right? I was clearly dissing this band yesterday much to the delight of Norain. Anyway, I forgot that one should never underestimate the power of music. Haha. So you should always, always listen to a new piece of music loudly, in order to get its essence. Really!

By the way, my presentation is today, which is after lunch right after Norain. Funny right and a stroke of good luck too because we dont have to wait for each other the whole day like we used to. To tell you the truth, I have a bad feeling about my crit. I am going to be shot down by Lehning. He will give that f up face and I will be at a lost for words. I must remind myself not to look at his face when im presenting later.

Shit! Its already 11, I have got to be going. Ciao.

No comments: