Thursday, October 25, 2007

Que sera sera

''Que Sera Sera

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be...''

She used to sing this song after telling us stories of what life used to be in her time. And when i was in the mood, i'd always join in....-.-

Damn, i dont know how to put in the youtube video of the record playing this song. But HOW do you download videos from youtube in the first place???

Anyway, i recalled a nice memory that day. Suddenly remembered of the time i had sore eyes, and my 3 buddies (dayah, ain and lela) came to visit, bringing along my maths homework. But the thing is, they told me to close my eyes with a towel and not have any eye contact with them as they might catch the virus. So i had to cover my eyes with a towel while they all roam around the house, raiding the kitchen or watchin mtv. Funny how that was the only memorable sore eyes experience i ever had. But quite sad though, since in the end, only me and dayah still keep in touch.

Im bored, super duper bored, but there's the sunday raya outing with the beruks to look forward to. Now i just have to decide on what to wear for that day...hmmm.. Vale people...

No comments: