Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i've been tagged....

EI have been tagged, by Mr Tan the pro..hehehe...Gee, 2 more days to Raya...hahhaha...im soo not in the mood for anything else..

FAVOURITE

1. Colours: black
2. Food: err..chocolates
3. Song: this is tough, right now its hari raya songs
4. Day of the week: Sunday


CURRENT

1. Mood: tired?
2. Taste: hunger, im fasting mah..
3. Clothes: black blouse with one missing button
4. Time: 1119
5. Surroundings: computers, laminates, vinyls sheets..
6. Thoughts: 2 MORE DAYS TO HARI RAYA..


FIRST
1. Best friends: this short talkative girl in primary school
2. Crush: one guy in my malay class in primary school
3. Movie: P Ramlee movie, cant remember which one though..
4. Lie: hehehe...cant tell..
5. Music: i think it was fantasia bulan madu by search..


LAST SO FAR
1. Drink: cold water
2. Car ride: comfort cab..
3. Movie: hmm, Howl's moving castle
4. Call: my sis...



1. Dated your best friend's girl: im straight..
2. Broke the law: nope..
3. Been on tv: not that i can recall..;p
4. Kissed someone you don't know: never.


5 THINGS YOU'RE WEARING NOW:
1. black blouse.
2. red tank top
3. jeans
4. my super brand new super nice $10 watch
5. glasses.


4 THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:
1. picked up the printer
2. yawned a couple of times
3. opened and sent emails
4. think of the big day..


3 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR NOW:
1. Saloma singing hari raya song
2. the splashing of the fountain below
3. crickets singing


2 THINGS YOU WANNA DO NOW:
1. sleep
2. clean the house


1 THING YOU'LL DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED:
yawn..


5 PEOPLE THAT I'VE TAGGED:
chelle, najat, CT, Nana and kwinella...



she reads me like an open book and it woke me up and drove me to tears. My stubbornness has made me cling on to the stupid self pride so much so that i have lost focus of what my purpose is in life. If i was in a war torn area, i would've starved to death. Seriously.

No comments: