Monday, September 24, 2007

LP IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Oklah, shuld've have posted this 3 weeks ago but i kept forgetting...Im soo excited..they'll be performing at the indoor stadium on the 13th of Nov. im gonna get the seats. There's no way am i going to get the standing tickets and be crushed by crazy smelly fans..Ahhhh...the thought of being soo close to my darling...hehehhe... If there is going to be an autography session, im gonna have to bring my cds and digicam. I hope i get to take a pic with him. I hope i get to hug him and plant a big KISS on his face. I hope i dont faint when i see him. Seriously, that could happen due to over excitement..heh..maybe he'll ask me to marry him??? HAHAHA, joking lah...

Memories are weird arent they? Especially when they come back to you. Its like, a certain stimulus, lets say rain and the scent of rain, will bring back memories of when it rained at school. And a laughter will remind you of someone else's laughter. the wind will remind you of the time when the wind blew so hard, someone's skirt blow up like a balloon..hmm..I miss writing essays..i miss doing research on a certain architect, or a building.

Most of all, i miss being free from responsibilities...

No comments: