Tuesday, September 04, 2007

im melting

Its scary to look in the mirror and realise that you're only half of what you use to be, in other words, you are shrinking horizontally and maybe vertically. Or maybe im just slouching too much. Anyway,the cita cita i made a few months back to increase weight before the fasting month is unachievable. Its 1 weeks plus and im still like this. I tried, really, really, hard. You should've have seen me stuffing my face with rice, chocs, snacks, chicken, etc, etc, every weekend. Sadly, it was not enough.

So tell me,how am i suppose to fill in the empty gaps in my kebaye??? maybe i should get a maximiser...??hehehheh...;p

On a sidenote, the pressure will be mounting as the T3 proj and the NUH will be starting concurrently. Damn these beruks for taking such a long time to let us start. And dammit, i dont know if i have the patience to endure this. T3 leh, international leh, where am i going to hide my face if the workmanship turns like shit (not if, when it turns like shit, which is very likely to). And the NUH, HAIZ...i need to go through the materials and details again. I NEED MORE TIME !!!!!!

No comments: