Friday, September 21, 2007

i think there's something wrong with me. Lately, i've gotten excited everytime Friday comes. I'd be all happy2, joy2, like i've just eaten a bowl of Bugis prawn noodles or a big whopper or QiJi's mee siam or..alright,alright, i'll stop it..

Anyway, there was a huge crowd at bedok interchange yesterday night. I thought someone was selling stuff but apparently someone was injured and the ambulance was called. From what i heard, some guy was beaten up by gangsters. Wah, luckily i wasnt in my kepokia mood and didnt went over to the crowd. Kalau tak, tertutup selera aku nak makan. And thank god i didnt arrive when the fight broke out...

3 more weeks of fasting and then everything will be back to normal. I just hope i dont overspend cos someone asked me a very important question. A question that involves the future. Well, ever since i've joined the working world, every little decision i make counts. Money, money, money. Money for the future, for the family, for my health, for my studies maybe? I dont know, preparing for the future is sooo leceh. Its like preparing for war. Suddenly it seems like i cant turn to mum and dad (when have i asked him for help?) for help anymore. Suddenly it seems quite a big responsility to take care of myself.

Tapi Di, jangan ingat dunia ni aje, pls, pls remember to always prepare for the next one..

No comments: