Friday, June 29, 2007

its been a...

Its been awhile since i dreamt, but that day, it was more like a nightmare. I dreamt a dentist with crazy eyes, well, oklah, a cute dentist, was chain sawing my teeth, the whole set of the lower jaw!! Impossible, no? Well, the chainsaw thingy was in a penknife size and he was sawing my teeth all around, almost touching my gums by a mm. And he keeps saying in that nagging voice that my teeth cant be used anymore, and there's nothing else he can do but to saw it off. And he assures me that he wont hurt my gums. All the while i was sobbing and crying, because

1) i know i would look horrifying without teeth. Eww..Bogeh..
2) i was freaking out as the chainsaw thingy was soo close to my gums

And i think he did saw off a bit of my gums and blood was oozing and i started to scream a silent scream, and he was smiling and still sawing and then everything went blank. The next thing i knew, i woke up and was scratching my legs like hell.Ape lagi, mozz fest lah. The part where he was sawing my teeth, macam dalam filem. The whole damn time in the nightmare, i was looking at him from inside my throat and seeing him, my teeth and the bloody chainsaw. Urgh...this must be due to that mirrormask show i watched just before i went to sleep. It wasnt a horror show, more like a fantasy, surrealist kind of thing. Sheesh..

Anyway, im still down with flu, my head still hurts and hingus meleleh like a broken tap, only on the left nose plak tu..malu seh, macam budak kecik. Actually, i wanted to blog about something else too but i forgot what it is...Cheh......

No comments: