Friday, December 02, 2005

soad

QUESTION!
Sweet berries ready for two
Ghosts are no different than you
Ghosts are now waiting for you
Are you
Are you dreaming
Dreaming the night
Dreaming all right
Do we, do we know
When we fly
When we, when we go
Do we die
These are just chunks of soad's song, question. Betcha the words will still be ringing in my ears when i work tomorrow. I guess my boss is back from wherever she's been.Heard from cherry that she's gone blond...Ooooh...i cant imagine how she looks like...
Another stamping session at 4pm (i guess) by lehn. I hate it. I haven't completed my elevations and my plan still looks weird. So much to do and i feel lost. There's the ceiling treatment, the lighting, the curtains...etc,etc...HAIZzzzzz.....someone kill me now...no, i take that back...
Cheh, i've nothing else to write about...im not going to 'wallow in self pity' (a quote from a friend of mine) like someone i know..hehe. I'd rather sleep and dream of LaLa Land.Ciao.
P.S: arsenal vs bolton(i think) sat nite at 10 plus...i-must-remember...

No comments: