Tuesday, December 13, 2005

bebebebe

Strangeways,here we come

Yup, i know its lame but the Smiths album title just sums up the beginning of the end. Checked my grades and not surprisingly, i got d+ for all the 3 modules. Hmmm..what do you think of that? Am i sad? No, im a bit disappointed actually, with myself.

Submission is next tues at 3 pm. Nice. That's all i can say. Presentation panels, so it means i've got to render by hand. F. I knew i shouldn't have gone for the kendarat on sunday. Im still jaded.

Strange, real strange. The end is near but still im asking myself if this is what i really want. Am i really happy, wait, let me rephrase that, am i satisfied with the direction that im going (which direction???)? Im spacing out when its obvious that im running out of time. So what's wrong?

By the way, I dont know why i keep thinking of London. What's so great about it? I think Barcelona is better... hehe

No comments: