Wednesday, December 07, 2005

hm

Monday, 4 Dec, 8 pm

Its funny how you can feel detached from this world even when you are in a crowded place. Like all the bustling and the incessant chatter all around is just a blur, a noisy blur. You walk back home, not out of your own free will but because your feet has been programmed to go back home. Your mind zooms in and out, out of where? Scan through the crowd. People walking and talking, but it does not make sense. Stand there and wait. Zoom out and they are just clusters of noise and rubbish. Stand there and smile, you creep.

9.40 pm

Yawn.. Yes Im very sleepy. I cant believe that I’m doing my cad dwgs, at home, on the computer. Whats the big deal right? Well, its been two whole months since Ive done school work on the computer, thats why. Laziness has spread to my bones and brains. My mind is telling me to get off the computer and watch tv. Need.. To.. Watch.. MTV.. Finally, project runway is on. Ciao.

No comments: