Thursday, October 14, 2004

Haiz...

Woah....finally i get to change my blog template....thank god!It was so lame last time.Anyway,tonight im stuck in the studio with the AFM members...hehehe...with the honorary member too...I've just finished my 2d drawings and my RWP(well not really for RWP) At last...after much brainstorming (or mind mapping as d FOD says it) i have finished,its completed...yeah...But the sad thing is i havent bought the materials for the model..--..Maybe i should ask my dad for money now...hmm??By the way,this afternoon's TOD lecture was the nicest seh(maybe because its the last lecture..heh)The old FOD made another mistake again..instead of saying 'thought', he said 'chot'...Hahahaha...that was soo funny..it was closhing last time...hehe..And norain made another lame joke again...heh,cheesy n lame joke...but the worst lame joke was the centrepoint joke...my god...how lame can you get norain?Hehe...just kidding ar....Ok...i'll write in when im not busy, well,mostly because norain wants me to accompany her to the toilet(she's scared of the dark actually...hehe..) Ciao..

No comments: