Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Beginning....

Hey...today is the fasting month...Im feeling kinda blue today...Haiz...i dont feel like thinking much(well,im not thinking much anyway) but it suddenly occured to me in the bus ride just now, how fake my life is,how fake i am...everything i am and was is a farce..Hehe,you must be thinking that i've lost it completely yar?But who cares about what you think?Definitely not me..

I mean, there's so many layers to the facade that im putting that im not sure now which is the real me?Is the nasty,sarcastic,foul mouth girl the real me or the quiet,shy(yes...this im not kidding...) and...what else..haiz...i dont know lah...But am i putting up a facade in the first place?
I dont think so..Really, im showing myyself as i truly am to others...I never lie about myself, about how i feel...i think im not making sense right now.

Anyway, i was standing at the train station at je..it was so crowded and everyone was rushing to get in the train(except me as usual) and right then,i felt like laughing out loud at all those idiots.
Those idiots or rather clowns who are trying their very best to fit in the damn train. HAHAHA to them all.....and i felt like lying down in the middle of the platform...i feel like mocking them...i feel like denying the existence of work...ok..im scaring myself now...i'll write in when i've fully recovered from this state of paranoia,depression and not to forget...what is it? Insanity? Ciao...

No comments: