Friday, February 20, 2009

sometimes i float away

to somewhere and i dont know if i can come back down to earth. Usually it feels like i've been dragged down into the deep murky nothingness, without ever knowing if i will ever resurface. The only thing waking me up from these endlessly repeating episodes is your soothing voice, calling me, leading me back to sanity and reality. Your fingertips sends sharp jolts of current through my spine, your hypnotizing gaze boring into my eyes, your voice like a lullaby, able to calm the fiercest storms raging within my soul.

you offered your warm hand, which at times i shoved aside out of spite, but most of the time,i will grasp it tightly and hold it to my heart, claiming what is rightfully mine all along. And that smile, it never fails to melt the ice which had somehow formed in those tiny crevices of my heart.

sometimes i wonder if you are an angel in disguise, sent to look over me, to protect me from doing all those stupid and dangerous stuff.

--------------------------------------

i've read too much of those fics where boo was the one who betrayed yunnie. Even though its not real, i cant stand yunnie being betrayed, i cant imagine his disappointed face, its hurting me even more. I really wish i can see more real life YunJae, for the sake of my sanity. Yes, other than work, sleep and eating and other miscellaneous stuff, YunJae is keeping me sane. Nonsense ne? to me its not.

i couldnt continue the above, since im dreaming of something else at the same time, which i'll keep to myself for awhile longer..(^__^) hi hi hi... but that yunjae dream which i still cant seem to recall keeps bugging me, its slowly driving me crazy..and 2 nights ago, i dreamt of us..Yunnie, boo and i..how nice..

Note to self: due to recent rise of high blood pressure victims within the family members/relatives, please take care of thyself. You dont want to end up beign prescribed those pills in 10 years time.

No comments: