Saturday, February 21, 2009

I HATE HATE HATE YOU YUNNIEE!!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!! OMG!!!!!

i saw the pictures for the seoul mirotic concert and it looked so DAMN GOOD...really menyesal tak simpan duit to go there. But the thing that really pisses me off till i couldnt sleep well last night was the fact that Yunnie, OUR DEAR BELOVED Yunnie, danced a hot sexy number wit a sexy girl in short shirt dress, siap dengan kissing pose as a finale. My heart couldnt take it, felt like being ripped out. That girl even blushed and giggled when she sat on his lap, HIS LAP!!!!! HIS LAP!!!! HIS LAP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet she was gloating inside...

But yunnie looks not so comfortable touching her. i bet he's feeling guilty towards Boojae.. HOW COULD YOU YUNNIE???? why are you doing this to me, boo jae and the rest of your self confessed wives, girlfriends, lovers,etc.. Not fair, im so heartbroken right now that i resorted to reading YunJae fics in order to calm down my nerves. Why Baby WHY??? The only person you can do a sexy dance with is Boo Jae and no one else. No touching of other girls you hear me?? At least not until i find myself a boyfriend to dote over.. and dont tell me you're doing it again for today and tomorrow's concert...pleaseeee nooo my fragile heart cant take it lah.....

my vision of you and me walking down the aisle shattered just like that (no harm dreaming right?) Do you know that you are husband material? I WANT TO MARRY YOU YUNNIE!!!! Actually, it used to be takuya kimura but i found out 2 weeks ago that he's been cheating on his wife, what a player. Haiz, my image of perfect husband material musnah hancur berkecai. Actually, i kinda had a feeling that kimutaku is a flirt/player from the characters he played and his real life character, but it still is too shocking to find out that your dream guy of 8 years would do this kind of thing. Aish....

these few days gonna be unbearable, i dont think i can dream about yunnie since the image of that girl sitting on his lap keeps popping up in my mind!!! damn you!!
*runs off to sulk in the toilet*

No comments: