Thursday, January 22, 2009

in a stupor


ahhh, ottokeh???? too hot, nosebleeds.....
Jae's bday in 3 days time!!!

photo credits: 2uangles + DNBN + ....crap i always forgot to take note

...............................................

the office is in a mess right now, well, actually only the surrounding 1.5m radius around me lah..hah..materials, design books, catalogues, dwgs...u name it, i got it baby..

somewhere earlier this week, i suddenly realised that my left hand (from my elbow to my fingertips) were numb. maybe i leaned too much on my left arm when i do work or when surfing the net. Im starting to wonder whether this happened earlier than when i realised it. its annoying because it feels like my hand is sleeping, its numb-er (is this even grammatically correct?) especially for my pinky and ring finger, feels like they're not mine at all. scary lah i tell you......*__*..maybe should go for checkup??

and these 2 weeks i've been really, really into baek ji youngs' like being shot. Frankly speaking, i thought it was too bleagh when i first listened to it, but when i heard it a few more times, it grew on me, the melody has a bit of faith hill's feel to it. Like being shot, what a powerful song title, sums up all the pain, etc,etc...i dont know how it feels like to break up so i can just imagine it. aish, this song keeps replaying over and over again in my head.

but love, love hurts right? even though its only fan-girl love but..whenever i see their pictures, i feel like...laughing and crying at the same time. Yesh, P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C. but i cant help it, they're just too beautiful, especially YunJae. im embarrassed to admit it but when i saw the YunJae gifs of making Bolero, i blushed. I blushed so hard till i had to cover my face, even though no one is with me...aigoo, im going crazy.....as per mirotic's lyrics..neon naege michyeo~~~

maybe because the smiles that were exchanged were the sweetest ones, its as if time stood still when i saw the looks in their eyes...~~~, ahhh..these fleeting moments make you feel like flying~~

No comments: