Saturday, November 29, 2008

La La La La~Chinguyoh~

I saw this and i couldnt help but laugh all the way even in my sleep. Look at Yunho ssi's arms, why does it seem to get more muscular everytime he makes an appearance?? Haiz, my nampyon is so manly and selenge at the same time. aigoo...so hard to resist.



Anyway, yesterday has been a day full of surprises. A friend sms me out of the blue, then i was told to delete pictures of the site that we're moving into and another filipino mistook me for being a filipino. And then, while giving out free consultation to my soulmate buddy, someone switched on something in my brain, and i even told boss like i had some sort of epiphany. hahahaha.

Seriously, i felt like i havent been loving myself well lately. So many things to accomplish and so many places to go, i cant just let it all end up in crap. I know my dreams are big but its not impossible at all. Maybe im just rebelling since everyone is expecting something from me even though they're not saying it. Childish right? Ahh, those childhood dreams, they ARE attainable. And one day i CAN do it. Ahh, i'm gonna enjoy this happy mood while it lasts.. have a nice weekend Di.

No comments: