Saturday, April 12, 2008

how i got hooked...

..to japanese drama.. its all because of 'shotgun wedding'. And now im so paiseh because i found out the lead guy in the show wasnt takeshi kaneshiro but Yutaka Takenouchi. They look similar lah, malu gue..

This show was about how 2 people who arent attracted to each other decided to get married cos the girl got pregnant after their one night stand. Nice show, made me sob a bit but somehow the lead characters dont seem to have a connection at all. Its like there's no chemistry. But i guess that's how its meant to be protrayed since the characters are opposites of each other??Anyway the parts which got me fuming mad, was that the guy was so self centered, so insensitive to the girl's feelings and situation. I half wished she would just leave him instead of trying to make him like her. Ok, fine, i wished that from the start... why would you want to cling to someone who's such a jerk??

And then there was 'beautiful life'. I caught the series halfway but it was good lah, basically it was a love story between a wheelchair bound girl with terminal disease and a hairstylist. The ending made me cry like a baby. Isnt it hard to let go of someone you love, especially due to sickness. I love Takuya kimura, he was excellent in this drama. I wonder if guys like his character do exist somewhere out there.. hmm. And then there was 'pride' and 'good luck.' These were shorter serials but who wouldnt want to miss watching takuya kimura in a pilot suit??? Super hot i tell you.

And so i caught a few more serials, hanakimi, my boss my hero and the latest which i managed to finish off this morning at 5.30am.......

Nodame cantabile...cool show about nodame and chiaki, students from a music academy. In order to be with chiaki, nodame enters a competition and practices hard. there's a lot of cool info about all the classical music, composers and maestro, kind of makes me want to listen more to the classicals. I think it could be considered slapstick comedy as well, since nodame gets hit by chiaki senpai almost every single time. brutal lah this show. Chiaki is such a cool dude. i would go gaga if i saw someone like him....sigh

The reason why im writing all these stuff is because i just want to say that i've found my one (maybe the 3rd actually) true love in Nodame..


presenting Mr Hiroshi Tamaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks so much like ariel from peterpan but he has more of the rocker look, so sexy, so, so good looking in just a crisp white shirt and grey trousers(not those baggy ones the korean characters like to wear). Ahhhhh... so hot...so many things that i'd like to do, i mean, say to him. Err, i'll keep my thoughts to myself, dont want to come across as a psycho fan here.

Ok now, i just need mum and MD to find someone like him for me.



Wahahaha.....



Im serious.

No comments: