Saturday, April 05, 2008

Its been ages..

N im back. Lots of things happened and it always reminds me that i've forever been going back and forth. I've never really reached forward. Its frustrating to know that in the end, everything is just superficial, the relationships and the 'bonds' which i thought had existed. Maybe im just too naive lor. The only person i can trust is myself.

Anyway, im going to Manila in 9 days time for the furniture fair and also to visit Serendra. But what im SOOO Looking forward to is the visit to the Unicef rice terrace at banaue(?) MD told me the itinerary yesterday and i was trying so hard not to squeal out of excitement on the headset. First day will be the furniture fair, after that i freshen up and wait for bus which will take 9 hours to get to the mountains. Therefore i will reach the mountains the next am, and get to spend whole day there hiking at the mountains wt a tour guide. And then take the bus back and reach town in the 3rd day which will be spent walking at Serendra. 4th day i'll drag my ass back to singapore...hehehe.

But the sad thing is, they havent been able to book me in the tour yet. There's a high possibility that i might not get to go to the mountains. But im praying that somehow, they could slot me in. I WANNA SEE THE RICE TERRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then i could brag to mum that i've been there before her..WAHAHAHA...

I really wanna cry, certain events due to my carelessness and stupidity have led to certain confrontations. And that day, i almost broke down in the train while on my way to work. Because all those anger, frustrations, sadness and embarrassment just came crashing on me. And it felt like i was drowning in helplessness. Sometimes i wish that i dont have to go through this alone. Its tiring.

No comments: