Wednesday, January 30, 2008

today is.....

i shall declare today as the MY HATE DAY.

Top 5 list

1)I hate doing graphics especially when i have to follow the concept from a certain magazine. Those magazines only do mood shots!! I HAVE TO SUPERIMPOSE DIFFERENT SHOTS INTO A CERTAIN SIZE, so how the fuck can i get the same effect!!! ITS NOT THE SAME THING!!!!

2)I hate irritating,annoying,noisy,middle aged women who only loves to talk and complain. Excuse me, do i look like i can predict the shadow will cast the inverse cross effect on the floor, you bloody maggot??

3)I hate the stupid 35% taxi fare hike!!!! It costs like $8 more to take a cab to bayshore during peak hour. Fuck the stupid system man..

4) I hate having to go to site when i obviously have 3 deadlines before CNY. ARGH, just finish off the stupid project lah...

5) I hate lifts. Especially NUH and Bayshore lifts. Lembab nak mampus seh. Aku tekan down die turun naik between levels 7-9. Stupid piece of junk.

Ergh...stupid fucking day its turned out to be.....

ps: 22 years passed by, just like that...and i still feel awkward,weird,angsty....

No comments: