Thursday, January 17, 2008

This is really pissing me off. My beloved has decided to throw tantrums since last sat and now it feels like im working with a time bomb BUT i dont know when it will blow up. I have to be careful everytime i do or start something in case it flips out again. Bloody hell, i've got enough problems with people chasing me for the concepts and graphics, i dont have the patience to sit and wait for you. I cant afford to waste away my time, and because of you, this week has gone by without nothing much done. And now we need someone to come over and check you out. Please lah, get a grip and STOP SHUTTING DOWN YOU BLOODY PC!!!!!!

I have to remind myself to put up more floor mats when it rains. Especially when the direction of rain (or storm) is towards the window. haiz.

I know this entry is pointless, i just dont want this place to turn dusty.

No comments: