Tuesday, December 25, 2007

AND SO I FEEL LAZY AGAIN...

i wish i was at home with the 2 buggers, playing spongebob monopoly or just watching tv. Yeah, im blaming it on the festive and rainy season for making me lazy and lethargic. Im left with 3 projects to complete, 3 this month(2 at airport) and one next month at NUH. And since its the end of the year, im back to questioning what i really want out of life. Haiz. But that post will be up later, much later.

This year has been quite an exciting one. I think i have grown a bit more mature, just a teensy bit though. And i think kids find me cute, or maybe weird? I get stared at by kids whenever i go out. Mum has noticed that recently. Kids looking at me with mouths wide open or some of them stealing glances at me. They keep looking at me, waiting for something to happen. Maybe they are hoping for me to burst into a million bubbles, or lollipops or chocolates??? Maybe im just too cute lah..haha..

Maybe next time, i should ask them why they keep staring??? I hope the answer is not what i think it is....

No comments: