Friday, November 16, 2007

i've got the blues..






i've got friday blues...weird huh? i knew it, my happiness only lasts for a few days and then im back to my depressed/pissed off/negative mode. Aiya, what to do, its in the system. Maybe drinking coffee and lack of REAL FOOD is the reason for this. Speaking of which, below are my top 5 favourite REAL FOOD, which i can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner..and its really no joke...

REAL FOOD list (FYI, photos are nicked from the internet) not in order of favourite..


1) Nasi Ayam,(with the soup of course, and dont give me plain water with garnishes disguised as soup)


2) Mee Rebus

3) Roti Prata telur (give me 5 please!! and please put some tulang, i want the sum sum..)
IM SO CRAVING FOR PRATA THIS WEEK!!!!!!!

4) Mee Soto (no shredded chicken, more noodles, lesser taugeh k?)

5) Nasi Lemak (please remember to put fried chicken, and i'd like the sunny side egg please)

So another one of my meaningless entries that just serves to make me hungrier. Her words to me before she flew off were to eat more. Well, that's what im trying to do leh..

i wanted to post darling's pix as a finale, but bloody blogger photo upload kept on hanging and if i use the normal photo upload, the last pictures will be first in the post,so will have to edit again. Mah fan right? Da happy2 nak post gambar, bole pek chek pulak... dahla aku nak sapedek..

No comments: