Thursday, July 19, 2007

emoooooooo nyer

Was in a cab this morning from bedok mrt when along bedok road,i saw the aftermath of an accident when the cab drove past. A black car had run over the traffic light at the junction and was halfway up the curb where people usually stand. The front windows were smashed, the traffic light pole was lying on its side. And then there was the pool of blood on the road. My guts suddenly did some serious twisting and turning. No, i didnt feel like vomitting, just that feeling of, of ngeri-ness suddenly gripped me. And i think i held my breath for a few minutes.

Was the driver drunk? Did the driver have any passenger on board? I bet his/her life was flashing right in front of his/her eyes. Cliche i know. But maybe at times like those times, maybe they have no time to even think of anything else other than crashing into whatever it is they're crashing into. And sometimes it crossed my mind, when im rushing into the cab to site meetings or to the landlord's offices...

what if...?

Scary but inevitable, we will expire in the end.

" Dont worry about forgetting. Because only your head forgets, but your heart does not... "

Memories, be it good or bad. And i think my heart does remember. That's why it aches everytime. Aiya, so melodramatic...

So did i blogged about the recently opened Kopitiam at Hougang Mall? No? Well, it looks nice, but there's something missing. Of course lah, they forego the fabric glass box screens, which pissed me off like hell, and also the stupid s/s guy did his own thing with the detailing of the fabric glass columns, which pissed my Boss like hell. I dont know, i cant quite put my finger on what's missing but boss says its the experience that's missing.

Anyway, i finally watched kaer's video izinkan ku pergi, actually,watched snippets of it on tv3 but the picture reception was fucked up as usual. That song is bloody freaking sad and lovely. I cant say its sappy because its not, and the mv suits the song perfectly. Simple and yet, ish, cant describe it in words, its that sense of lost that's so overwhelming. So since im feeling emo tonight, here's the english translation of Full house's song Why/Fate/Oon Myung? The malay version sung by izwan pilus is crap, sorry to say so but he made the song sound so pop-ish and happy happy joy joy it makes me want to puke., its a sad song damn it...

I don't really know love
I didn't know It'd come like this
I can't seem to control my heart when it comes to love
I wouldn't have started if I knew It'd be like this
Now that It's too late to turn back, I'm having regrets

I hoped you wouldn't be loved
I hoped that you wouldn't be my love
I told myself I didn't love you
I hoped we were just passing acquaintances
Because all i'll have left is pain
But even so, I want you
It's making me sad

A wrong start.
That's all I saw it as.
I believed I could let you go any time
I don't know what went wrong
I have to avoid your love
But I long for you

I hoped you wouldn't be loved
I hoped that you wouldn't be my love
I told myself I didn't love you
I hoped we were just passin acquaintances
Because all i'll have left is pain
But even so, I want you
It's making me sad

Now I'm nothing without you
I can't do anything about it
Knowing that I must erase you...
Makes my life harder.


ahhhh..i cant believe this entry has turned into a sappy-emo-whatever you call it entry...this sucks..oh chester, chester..wherefore art thou chester..

No comments: