Saturday, January 21, 2006

War

This is the beginning of war with the fucking SOAB yr 2 pig(A GUY,go figure) who sits at the same table as me. He's gonna get a blahdy vicious nagging from me. If im not so busy like i am right now (not to busy to blog lah), i would have gone up to dla lab and confronted him. Hey, that's not a bad idea.I'll do just that later. Anyway, i thrashed his shelve by throwing all the rubbish there. MUAHAHAHA...take that you fucking pig, and you can rot in hell for all i care.

You know what he did to my note? He pasted a used tissue and he pasted another note saying that I should stop pasting notes. C*bai. And he put a note on norain's table saying stop being a CB. Ahhh...nice,you wanna play shit, ill play shit too. Writing a note was nice enough and this is the niceness that he's reciprocating.Well, god damn it, im gonna do the same thing to him by thrashing his place. Maybe i should put cockroaches and bugs at his shelve to remind him of his hometown, a pigsty. Bloody piece of crap. I feel like cursing my head off here but you guys are too softhearted and innocent to hear it (hehe) so i'll just end it with, rot in hell you fucking SOAB.

No comments: