Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Morning

I overslept again.I just dont get it.I set my alarm to 6.15 but i went back to sleep again after i switched it off.This is frustrating.I have to break the habit before it gets worse.

Anyway, yesterday's gathering was oklah.I was quite shocked when Pak Ngah,who was at the door when i reached mak itam's house,suddenly gave me a hundred bucks to share with my sisters.I was like "What the Fuck...".But i didnt say that to him lah.So with the blur like sotong face,i thanked him and went inside to salam the rest of my aunts and uncles.There were not many people there.My Ayah,Pak Busu and Pak Andak's family were M.I.A.Kak mimi had to go off to work i guess.Mak itam kept telling me to eat,eat and eat while Mak Angah thought i just got back from work.Hehehe,they were having fun karaoke-ing,eh,is there such a word in the first place?

So,after eating and getting myself f*cking full,i went and sat with my mum and dad before being joined by my 3 sisters in just 5 seconds. We were like huddled in front of the speakers which were blasting off the music in our ears.Haha,what a sight man.It feels so nice to have the family so close together.So im a sucker for family gahterings like what norain said..hehe,well i cant help it cos it has always been about the family gatherings when we stayed in Bukit Batok and when my grandma was still alive.

It feels nice to have your sisters asking you whether you've eaten and talking to you about stuff,ahh shit, i gotta do work,write in later

No comments: