Sunday, March 06, 2005

I could just faint, or cry my eyes out. Watching Lp live at some big gig on Mtv was exhilarating. The thought of it just makes me want to scream. I know I have watched it several times before but man, its great to watch chester screaming his lungs out. I will definitely scream my lungs out if I ever get to be in a Lp gig. Yeah, yeah I will also be crying because life would be complete man. So, right now im watching Arsenal vs Portsmouth. Yar, what the hell am I doing watching tv when im suppose to be doing my model. Model making is stupid and it’s a total waste of my freaking time, not to mention money. I suck at making model and I dread the weeks that we’re suppose to dedicate to finishing up the model. I have yet to do my furniture and display cases. Oh yeah, not to forget the windows and the.. whatever else im suppose to do. Haha, such enthusiasm and pride for the model yar.. NOT.

Im having a headache, well, im trying to have a headache. I hate doing the model. Sometimes I feel like life is a big joke. Yeah, like why im in this course int eh first place. Ok, so arsenal won, 3-0. Shit, I still have to cut my plastic strips. So, I got an a fort he draft. It was kind of a surprise because I was aiming and expecting a b+. Im not really satisfied with the draft though, its still loose or raw. I feel like asking the old dude whether he was in a right state of mind when he marked my paper. He had proclaimed to everyone that he was livid after reading the drafts because some of them never put in referencing or something. Im very sleepy. Should I go to sleep? Or should I continue my model.

Man, life sucks and im stuck with it. This must be retribution for something I did last time. But I have always been a good girl. Have I? Hmm.. I cant really remember. But as far as im concerned, whining over life will not get me anywhere or anything. Everything happens for a reason right? Being in this course helps me to realize my potential right? I have discovered my weaknesses and strengths right? Cheh, tired seh of having these monologues and of doing the fu*king model. Its 2am now, fyi. So im thinking about life as Im cutting the stupid plastic. Thinking about what life will be like in 10 years time. Wondering why mum and dad are laughing at me behind my back just because I have to destroy the model after I slog my guts out trying to finish it up in time. Im trying to imagine myself somewhere far, far away from Singapore. And now im thinking about sleep. Ok, its 3 plus now. Time to sleep. Ciao.

No comments: