Tuesday, December 28, 2004

DIsturbed

Damn, I borrowed a lot of books just now. And I can’t believe that Norain called me selenge just because of that. Why?! Damn it, my love for books has gained me the nerd title. Arh…, what the hell….
Anyway, back to the books, it was like hell when I went home just now. My right shoulder felt like dropping off. Really, it was that heavy. Silly me to just accept the Iliad when Norain shoved it in my face….bengap seh…. Wait, I have a confession to make. Hans Bellmer’s stuff is very, very disturbing. I don’t know if I can continue with it. I’m scared, not of writing the theory paper but of what his works will do to me, mentally and spiritually….Sheesh…I’m talking rubbish. But really, it’s very disturbing lah. I hope I don’t get nightmares. Should I ask the old dude if I can change to some other artist? Nah, that would be a stupid thing to do because I proposed Bellmer in the first place. What have I gotten myself into? Don’t answer that please.
Yar….Norain asked me why I like Mies. Hmm… why ar? I don’t really like him, it’s just that the simplicity and the kind of emptiness in his works make me choose him. I want to know why he designed his houses and pavilions that way. Eh, can I change to some other Dada artist? No, Di, no…you can’t back out now….Haiz….
Guess what? Boy is sleeping right now. That darn cat, he always disturbs me at night. He keeps slamming his body at my feet while mauling his stuffed giraffe. And everytime I wake up to slap him, he runs off with it. If he does it again tonight, I’ll either bite his ears off (hey, I’ll be like Van Gogh…) or I’ll slash his precious stuffed giraffe…hah… But he’s sooo cute, he looks like a bat with his big, round, green eyes and his bulging belly….hehe.
Want to know why I’m poring over the library books? I’m trying to forget the fact that Motorola E398 is $38 right now. I’m trying to forget that it has mp3 and camera functions. I’m trying to forget that I want it so badly…I want ‘Hello Moto’!!! Ok, chill Di….Hmm, I wonder what my mum will be bringing back home tonight? I hope its food because I’m famished dude…I could eat a horse, or a cat…hehehehe…. (with an evil grin…) Where’s my precious and scrumptious Boy? Here Kitty, kitty….

No comments: